Chau is a Black Belt Krav Maga Worldwide instructor and has been teaching Krav Maga since 2007. He is the only Black Belt Krav Maga instructor in the greater Seattle area.
"... Chau is absolutely one of the most talented instructors we have in the country. He is very strong and a world-class martial artist. He is incredibly talented and knowledgeable when it comes to Krav Maga." - Darren Levine, 6th Degree Black Belt, Chief Instructor, Krav Maga Worldwide
After having trained in Judo, Tae Kwon Do, and Kickboxing in his youth, Chau started practicing Krav Maga in 2002 under the instructorship of Rob Ferriera of Krav Maga Toronto. A few years later, he started his instructor apprenticeship with Rob.
He won the Instructor of the Year award from Krav Maga Toronto in 2009 and won the Rookie of the Year award from Krav Maga Worldwide in 2015, in recognition of the high caliber of his instructor team and the quality of his school.
Chau also holds the honor of being the only Civilian Law Enforcement Krav Maga Instructor in the city of Seattle, certified under the Krav Maga Worldwide Force Training Division.
In addition to Krav Maga, Chau also trains in Bang Muay Thai and Grappling Arts.
- KMW Certified Black Belt (Expert 6) Krav Maga Instructor
- KMW Force Training Division Certified Civilian Law Enforcement Krav Maga Instructor
- Bang Muay Thai Blue Belt Coach
- Flexible Steel Level 1 Instructor
- TRX® Suspension Trainer Instructor
- KMW Certified KM-X (Kids) Krav Maga Instructor
- American Heart Association Certified Heartsaver First Aid / CPR / AED