KMS, Seattle’s only officially certified, award-winning Krav Maga school, is holding our 6th Annual Open House on Saturday January 18th! Try out FREE Krav Maga, Bang Muay Thai Kickboxing, Bag, and Fit classes, win awesome prizes, and get the best membership deal that we'll offer all year!
Our mission is to make you safer, stronger, more confident, and to empower you to live your best life. We have years of experience, and we know what it takes to achieve your goals and transform your life. It takes consistency, discipline, a never-give-up mindset, and a supportive community to keep you coming back.
Come to our Open House and meet our coaching staff, take free classes, and check out our beautiful 6,500 square foot facility, located in the heart of South Lake Union. No experience necessary! Did we mention there will be prizes?
WHAT: Krav Maga Seattle Open House
WHERE: Krav Maga Seattle: 1009 8th Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109 (map)
WHEN: Saturday, January 18th, 2020: 8:30am-12:00pm
Save $430 on the KMS Elite unlimited 12-month membership, plus get a FREE KMS t-shirt and hand wraps if you sign up at the Open House! Get the KMS Elite unlimited membership for only $170+tax/month, $0 signup fee. This will be the last time we ever offer this deal, so don’t miss out.1
Why should you become a member at KMS?
- Learn real self-defense and develop your striking and fighting skills while getting in the best shape of your life.
- Get unlimited access to Krav Maga, BMT Kickboxing, Bag, Fit, Kettlebell, Throws/Takedowns, Yoga/Mobility, Open Gym/Mat, and more, six days per week.2
- KMS is the only officially licensed Krav Maga studio in Seattle, certified under Krav Maga Worldwide.
- Our Head Instructor is the only Krav Maga Black Belt in the greater Seattle area. With over 15 years of experience, he develops some of the top Krav Maga instructors and students within Krav Maga Worldwide.
- Join our warm, welcoming, ass-kicking KMS family!
- Our qualifications don’t stop there:
- We are the only Bang Muay Thai Affiliate gym in Washington State! Come try BMT Kickboxing at the Open House and find out firsthand how BMT will supercharge your striking and conditioning.
- Our Fitness Director is a StrongFirst Elite instructor and all our kettlebell and fitness coaches hold multiple certifications under StrongFirst, ensuring that you get the safest and highest-quality strength training available.
- Our Wrestling Coach is a Division 1 NCAA championship level wrestler and a black belt in Judo.
Can’t make it to the Open House? Come do a free trial class at KMS any time before January 18th, mention this blog, and we’ll extend the exact same offer to you!
OPEN HOUSE DETAILS
PRIZES. We will draw names to win some sweet prizes at 11am!4
- Everyone who signs up for the KMS Elite membership at the Open House will be entered into a drawing to win a custom logo-printed KMS Fifty/Fifty bottle ($38 value) AND a pair of Revgear S3 boxing gloves ($90 value)!
- The first 50 people to attend the Open House will be entered to win one of four KMS Swag Bags! Swag Bags include a KMS t-shirt, Revgear hand wraps, a $20 KMS gift card, two LARABARs, two Clif Bars, and a KMS decal.
Here’s the lineup for the day. Click here to reserve your spot for up to three free classes!
- 8:30am – Doors open.
- 9:00am, Room 1 – FREE Intro to Krav Maga (50 minutes). (Reserve your spot).
- 9:00am, Room 2 – FREE KMS Fit (50 minutes). (Reserve your spot).
- 10:00am, Room 1 – FREE KMS Bag (50 minutes). (Reserve your spot).
- 10:00am, Room 2 – FREE Intro to BMT Kickboxing (50 minutes). (Reserve your spot).
- 11:00am, Room 1 – FREE Intro to Krav Maga (50 minutes). (Reserve your spot).
Join the event on Facebook for updates leading up to the Open House. If you have any questions, feel free to post your question in the Facebook event, call us at 206.724.0208 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll see you on Saturday, January 18th!
We can’t wait to meet you.
The KMS Team